Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not the end ... but the beginning ....

I can't believe that I have completed the ACL 2.0 training!! It has been an incredible learning experience for me. I have grown personally over the whole process. Along the way, there had been moments of doubt and inadequacy but my perseverance has definitely paid off. I have learned lots of skills and been challenged many times over. I can confidently say I have overcome my initial fears of accessing the useful tools on the Internet.
It is the end of the discovery journey but a new beginning for me as I do intend to keep up with the newly acquired skills and to put them into good use on a personal and a professional level.
I would like to express my thanks to Jayne and her team for their great work, their patience and encouraging comments which have motivated me throughout the course. It has been an enjoyable and beneficial course for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments, and we have enjoyed watching you progress and make it over those learning humps. Well done!