Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Discover YouTube - Video



This is my very first time on YouTube! I am very impressed with this site and the service they offer. Can't get over the the number of videos available and how they are organised! I did a few searches and found some useful ones on travel, cooking and music.

A friend of mine recommended Chris Rice's music.In addition to finding music videos on Chris on Utube, I also discover he is a talented cartoonist. Have loaded the video onto my blog. The whole process was quite straight forward and it did not take as long as I expected.

I think this site can be beneficial to library websites with the volume of stuff on it. Some of the videos will be great for learning and research. However, the librarians will need to be selective in their coverage and to provide the relevant URLs on their web page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like the video, glad to hear you finally got a chance to look around You Tube