Saturday, November 10, 2007

Locating news feeds ...

This is a cool exercise as I never realise how easy it is to add newsfeeds to my newsreader. I tried out the Blogline Search tool as you suggested and it was great to find feeds which interest me. It was rather quick to add the newsfeed to my blog by clicking the botton "clip/blog this" and instantly it appears in my newsreader!


Feedster is not available at present as they are having an upgrade. So I gave the others a try. They are all reasonably easy to search for feeds and it definitely opens up a new world for one seeking information and "news" on a variety of topics. I have provide a link to one of my newsfeeds which I hope you will enjoy!

http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=59428095&site=2026081

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed this part