Monday, November 26, 2007

Accessing Zoho Writer ...

Can't believe I am moving along with these exercises!! Have just created an account with Zoho Writer and had a good look at its applications. I am amazed at the number of options available and the toolbar is so useful.
I have done a couple of trial documents. I aim to have one posted onto my blog. Just have to see if it all works!

I did get the document about"Accessing Zoho Writer" on to my blog. It appears below.

I have added the URL :http://writer.zoho.com/ as I intend to revisit this site to explore it further.


Another cool and dull morning to be arriving at workfrown. The hot topic this morning is the rush to complete this ACL 2.0 learning journeytongue_out. Quite a few have concluded their discovery trip and are awaiting anxiously to have their last couple of exercises marked so they can receive the hard earned reward - the MP3 playerlaughing.

 

Well, I still have to continue on though the end is in sightcool. This Zoho Writer looks rather amazing with its many applications. No doubt I will get to know its functions when I explore further.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the icons and colour, zoho is soooo cooool